Cryo Pur raises € 6 million from Xerys funds.
• Cryo Pur and partners of the BioGNVal project win the “Stratégies Logistiques” Sustainable Innovation Prize.
• Cryo Pur signs its first commercial contract in the United Kingdom.
• Official grand opening of the BioGNVal project.
• Cryo Pur wins the « Biogaz d’Argent » award at Biogaz Europe.
• Design of the commercial version of Cryo Pur system.
• Cryo Pur is named FrenchTech Ambassador for the COP 21.
• Cryo Pur wins the Innovation award at ExpoBiogaz.
• Installation and start-up of the industrial demonstrator.
• Creation of Cryo Pur company.
Design and assembly of the demonstration plant (1 TPD bio-LNG, 1.6 TPD CO2).
Cryo Pur is selected for the BioGNVAL project as part of the ADEME’s Investments for the Future.
Denis Clodic and its team from Mines ParisTech develop a demonstrator for cryogenic CO2 capture on an industrial scale (1 TPD CO2).
Denis Clodic and its team from Mines ParisTech develop the first laboratory pilot for cryogenic CO2 capture (5 kg/h CO2).
Denis Clodic files the first patent on cryogenic CO2 capture.
Cryo Pur founder: Dr. Denis Clodic
2015 : CEO and R&D Director of Cryo Pur.
2011 : CEO and R&D Director of EREIE, a start-up specializing in innovative technologies applied to the field of energy efficiency.
1993 : Director of the Center for Energy and Processes at MINES ParisTech University.
- Member of the French Academy of Technologies since 2010
- Co-winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2007 for his work with IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change).
- Member of the Technical Committee for the United Nations Environmental Program from 1992 to 2014.
- PhD in Energetics at MINES ParisTech.
- Engineer of the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers.
Cryo Pur gathers an international team of engineers, researchers and technicians, combining scientific excellence with robust industrial know-how, able to offer high value-added technical solutions to its customers.
Cryo Pur Business Developer
Cryo Pur Agent
Cryo Pur Business Developer:
• Sweden, Norway, Finland, Danmark
Cryo Pur Agent :
• United-Kingdom, Ireland
• Romania, Hungary, Bulgary, Czech Republic
• South Korea
• Indonesia, Malaysia
Projects (ongoing or in study phase):