• Cryo Pur commissions its first industrial unit for the production of bio-GNL and liquid CO2 in Norway, with a capacity of 700 Nm3/h from fish waste and manure.
• Cryo Pur joins the FDE Group, a carbon negative energy producer.
Design of two 700 Nm3/h units for projects in Norway and France.
Commissioning of the first commercial unit, the world’s first bio-LNG production facility on a farm, at Greenville Energy’s site in the United Kingdom.
• Cryo Pur and its BioGNVal project partners win the Grand Prix Stratégies Logistique de l’Innovation durable.
• Official inauguration of the BioGNVal project.
• Cryo Pur wins the “Silver Biogas” award at Biogas Europe.
• Cryo Pur is named Ambassador of the French Tech at the COP 21.
• Cryo Pur wins the Innovation Trophy at ExpoBiogaz.
• Creation of the company Cryo Pur
Design and assembly of the demonstration plant (1 TPD bio-LNG, 1.6 TPD CO2).
Cryo Pur is selected for the BioGNVAL project as part of the ADEME’s Investments for the Future.
Denis Clodic and its team from Mines ParisTech develop a demonstrator for cryogenic CO2 capture on an industrial scale (1 TPD CO2).
Denis Clodic and its team from Mines ParisTech develop the first laboratory pilot for cryogenic CO2 capture (5 kg/h CO2).
Denis Clodic files the first patent on cryogenic CO2 capture.
The Cryo Pur team, founded by Denis Clodic
• Member of the Académie des Technologies since 2010
• Co-winner of the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize for his contributions to the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change).
• Member of the Technical Committee of the United Nations Environment Programme from 1992 to the end of 2014.
• Doctor in energetics from MINES ParisTech.
• Engineer from the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers.
An international team of about ten engineers, researchers and technicians, dedicated to the development of the most advanced industrial solution to bring a high added value to its customers.